Evans snare side Clear 200 heads feature a single ply of 2mil film.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 13" Clear snare resonant drum head made using a single ply of 2mil film
- Single ply offers enhanced sensitivity
- Great for softer dynamics and brushwork
- Also available in 10", 12", and 13"
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA