The Evans G2 Coated heads are made using 2 plies of 7 mil film and are coated for added warmth and depth. Evans G2 heads are engineered with the revolutionary Level 360 collar design that extends the playing surface of the drum head, and allows for ease of fit and tuning, and an extended tuning range. The G2 head is versatile enough to be used for all musical genres and is a true working drummer's choice.
- 14" drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA