Redefine your expectations.
Force blurs the lines between contemporary music production solutions and next-generation DJ performance technology, setting the precedent for a new industry standard. Fusing clip-launching, step sequencing, sampling, synth engines and tactile touch screen control into a standalone, performance-driven device, Force combines must-have modern functionality with an ultra-intuitive workflow that harnesses your creativity for maximum expressive capability.
Force provides the pinnacle of liberated performance capability that roots your focus on delivering the ultimate performance, whatever your next set demands.
- Remix - Seamlessly Import stems, loops and one-shots into Force's 8x8 clip matrix and set playback modes including loop and trigger settings to remix and reimagine your tracks on the fly.
- Mashup - Import multiple stems, then tune and time-stretch your content for immense mash-up potential all content syncs to your master BPM so you never miss a beat.
- DJ - Seamlessly assign tracks to Force's crossfader, load full tracks, stems or loops to Force's 8x8 matrix - fuse with scene/clip payback for an unrestricted DJ experience.
- XYFX - Add impressive flair to your sets by harnessing the power of Forces multi-touch display and on-board XYFX. Apply filter, modulation and beat repeat effects in real time to individual tracks, select outputs or tracks.
- Ableton Link - Connect Force to your wireless network and sync your project with any Ableton Link compatible application or hardware device, including our iconic MPC Series.
- Warp - Never miss a beat, thanks to Force's dual custom real-time time stretch algorithms and auto BPM detection for effortless syncing of all audio within your project to your master BPM.
- Cue Mix - The perfect drop! Prep your mix with dedicated cue assign controls and a cue mixer for all audio assigned to outputs 3/4 or via the cue-blend control on the headphone out.
At the heart of Force is an intuitive clip-centric workflow that forms the creative core of your performance. Combine multiple Modes with Plugin Tracks, MPC-Style Drum tracks, Audio tracks, Keygroup tracks, MIDI tracks and CV tracks to define clip types, then sculpt clips via step sequencing, drum pad performances and note data.
The ultimate creative sketchpad. Under the hood, Force provides musicians of all disciplines DAW-centric capability for an immersive, creative experience without limitation.
Out-the-box, Force comes preloaded with 10GB+ of must-have sounds from industry leading sample content providers including SampleTools by CR2, MSX Audio and Sample Magic. With 248 Kits, 16 Demo Projects, 2500+ Loops and 500+ patterns, Forces core library provides immediate access to the most sought-after sounds to inspire your creativity from the get-go.Features
• 8x8 clip launch matrix with RGB LEDs
• 7" full colour capacitive multitouch display
• Mic / instrument / line inputs, 4 outputs
• MIDI In / Out / Thru
• 4 configurable CV/Gate outputs
• Remix, mash-Up, DJ and produce with 6 Track types for complete audio / MIDI / CV sequencing and performance capability
• Performance Modes including 16-Pad Drums, Notes, Smart Scales, Chords & Progressions
• MPC Sample Editing
• Automatic BPM detection, real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting
• 8 touch-sensitive knobs with graphical OLED displays
• 4 powerful, fully-editable synth engines
• 16GB of on-board storage (over 10 gigs of sound content included)
• Full-Size SD card Slot & 2 USB 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
• User-expandable 2.5" SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)Specifications
Pads: (64) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- (8) 360 degree touch-sensitive Knobs
- (1) 360 degree encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- (5) 270 degree knobs for gain, mix & level adjustment
Buttons: (56) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- 6.9" / 176 mm (diagonal)
- 5.9" x 3.7" / 150 x 93 mm (width x height)
- Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS inputs (Input 1/2)
- (4) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS outputs (2 stereo pairs)
- (1) 1/4" (6.35 mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) MIDI input
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) MIDI output
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) MIDI thru port
- (4) 1/8" (3.5 mm) CV/Gate outputs
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (2) USB Type-A ports
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) power adapter input
Power: via power adapter: 19 V, 3.42 A, center-positive, included
Dimensions (W x D x H): 350 x 389 x 72.5 mm (13.8" x 15.3" x 2.85")
Weight: 3.87 kg (8.53 lbs.)