For the music makers who never want to miss an inspirational moment, meet MPC Live II. This self-contained, battery-powered production unit delivers the full MPC experience, anywhere.
MPC Live II is the first MPC with a built-in stereo monitoring speaker system. Designed from the ground up, this dual tweeter-woofer system delivers impeccable clarity to keep your ideas flowing through the creative process.
Every Bit an MPC
Under the hood, MPC Live II includes the same multi-core processor as the MPC X, with every mainstay you demand from a modern MPC. Take compete command of your production with Akai Professional's iconic 16-pad format. Sequence, edit and chop samples on the bright 7-inch touch screen colour display. Shape your ideas with four capacitive-touch knobs and dive into all critical functions with an arsenal of dedicated buttons meticulously arranged for the ultimate production workflow. Backed by a super-intuitive UI, and packed with everything you demand for professional production, MPC Live II is laser-focused on your creativity.
As a producer, you demand versatility. MPC Live II primes you for any situation. With three stereo 1/4-inch TRS outputs (6 mono), plus phono/line level inputs, USB, MIDI, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and four TRS CV/Gate outputs, it's simple to connect, control and get the best out of all your studio gear. Command your modular rig on stage and usher in a new direction to your performance; grab a patch cable and tap into any studio rack gear with ease; hook up your USB MIDI controllers, pick a synth engine and dive into a world of immersive, expressive performances; connect turntables and inject some old-school sampling flavor into your production. Your day-to-day producer activities may mean you go from different studio spaces to stage and back - whatever your day demands, you can count on MPC Live II to deliver the goods.
Your Studio's Central Command
New to Akai Professional's next generation standalone, multi-core powered MPC Series is MIDI Multi capability, transforming MPC into the ultimate MIDI sequencing studio centerpiece. Now you can simultaneously connect and route all the MIDI gear in your studio, including class-compliant USB Keyboards, MIDI interfaces and USB to CV modules, supercharging your I/O capability. Fuse this with deep internal MIDI routing capability across tracks, comprehensive MIDI routing to any MIDI compatible synthesizer, drum machine or sound module, and even multitrack recording capability, and MPC Live II forms the beating heart of any production setup, unleashing the true power of all your gear.
MPC Software 2
Akai Professional's reimagined MPC 2 Software drives MPC Live II in both standalone and controller modes. This is a cutting-edge production suite combining real-time time stretching, clip-launch functionality, on-board synth engines, VST compatibility in controller mode, operation as a standalone application on Mac & PC, seamless DAW integration and much more. Whether you're seeking freedom from computerbased music production or searching for the perfect controller for DAW-centric creative exploration, MPC 2 Software delivers the ultimate in adaptive creative versatility.
Ableton Live Integration
MPC Live II comes pre-mapped to Ableton Live for an instant performance and production setup. Take complete command over Live's clip launching, mixer and instrument macro controls wirelessly via Wi-Fi network Ableton Link or by ethernet connection using a USB to ethernet adapter. Fusing MPC's production prowess, critically acclaimed synth engines and a rapid, intuitive workflow with Ableton Live, any creative endeavour is literally a touch away.
Storage & Connectivity
Out of the box MPC Live II ships with 16GB of internal Micro SD storage. For producers looking to add a personal touch to their production, MPC Live II features a built-in SD Card slot, a user-expandable 2.5-inch SATA drive bay for connecting SSD or HDD drives and USB thumb input for immediate access to your own sample libraries.
MPC Live II Features
• Standalone MPC no computer required
• Built-in monitors
• 7-inch high-resolution multi-touch display
• 16 velocity sensitive RGB pads
• Internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Also acts as a control surface for MPC 2 software
• Phono and line level inputs
• (3) Stereo outputs (6 Mono)
• (2) 5-pin MIDI In, (2) 5-pin MIDI Out
• 2GB RAM 16GB onboard storage
• Full-size SD card slot
• User-expandable 2.5-inch SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
• (2) USB-A 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
• 4 TRS CV/Gate jacks, 8 outputs total
• Wi-Fi & Bluetooth enabled
• Ableton Link for cross-platform collaboration
• Includes 3-Months Free Access to Splice*
• (16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
• (8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
• (4) 360 degree touch-sensitive Q-Link Knobs
• (4) Q-Link Knob columns accessible via Q-Link button
• (1) 360 degree encoder for display navigation and selection via push
• (27) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
• 6.9" / 176mm (diagonal)
• 5.9" x 3.7" / 150 x 93mm (width x height)
• Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
• Processor: Quad-core ARM® processor
• RAM: 2GB Storage: 16GB, expandable via SATA connections
• (2) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS inputs (1 stereo pair)
• (6) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS outputs (3 stereo pairs)
• (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo headphone output
• (2) RCA inputs (1 stereo pair)
• (2) 5-pin MIDI inputs
• (2) 5-pin MIDI outputs
• (4) Stereo CV/Gate outputs
• (1) Ethernet link port
• (2) USB Type-A ports
• (1) USB Type-B port
• (1) SD card slot
• (1) power adapter input
• via power adapter: 19 V, 3.42 A, center-positive, included via battery: lithium-ion, rechargeable, up to 5 hours of battery life
Dimensions (width x depth x height): 16.2" x 9.6" x 1.8" / 411.5 x 243.8 x 45.7mm
Weight 7.45 lbs. / 3.38kg
Standalone Music Production Center With Built-In Monitors
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register