The groundbreaking DC7 has a one inch profile and weighs 1.1 pounds thanks to the pure 2-stage switch-mode technology inside.
The profile may be low but the power ratings certainly aren't: the DC7 puts out a maximum of 48W from its 9 outlets.
The DC7 lets you connect multiple high-current effects from manufacturers like Effectrode and Eventide without noise of any kind.
CIOKS DC7 features 7 isolated DC outlets with four selectable voltages.
Each of the outlets can put out 660mA of current at 9V.
Additionally the DC7 has a 5V USB outlet and an auxiliary 24V outlet.
The DC7 is expandable with compatible 24V DC power supplies for even more isolated outlets and even more flexibility.
Combine the DC7 with the Flex cables included and you have one of the most flexible, noise-free solutions on the market for powering large pedalboards!
• 7 isolated DC outlets.
• 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet.
• 4 selectable voltages on each outlet (9V, 12V, 15V or 18V DC).
• 5V USB outlet (1000mA).
• 24V DC auxiliary outlet (2000mA).
• Groundbreaking 1-inch profile (25.4mm).
• 2-stage switch-mode power supply topology.
• Ultra-low noise achieved by multistage filtering.
• Individual power limit LED on all outputs.
• Built-in true power meter showing the total load.
• Global overload status LED.
• Universal mains input voltage: 90 to 265V AC.
• Total maximum output power: 48W.
• Compatible with CIOKS GRIP for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards.
• Expandable with CIOKS 4, CIOKS 8 or other compatible units with 24V input voltage for additional isolated outputs.
• Weighs 1.1 lbs (500 grams).
• 12 Flex cables.
• Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards.
• Power cord.
Power Supply with 7 isolated outlets each with 9, 12, 15 or 18V DC, 5V USB and 24V
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register