Audio engineers, musicians, and music producers in search of a pair of quality studio monitors with Bluetooth should check out the M-Audio BX4BT, a pair of 2-way studio monitors designed to offer a wide frequency response and easy configuration for producers, podcast creators, mixing engineers, and others who require a critical ear. The BX4BT features an integrated Bluetooth receiver, allowing you to play audio from any Bluetooth device including a turntable, phone, or even a computer to stream a reference mix.
The monitor produces a frequency response of 69 Hz to 22 kHz, thanks to two amplifiers feeding a 4.5” Kevlar woofer and 1” silk-dome tweeter. A rear-mounted bass port delivers extended bass response, while the tweeter’s computer-engineered waveguide yields a wide sweet spot and minimized high-frequency scatter. Volume and high- and low-frequency controls are provided, so you can tune the monitor to cooperate with the sound of the room. The monitors have 3.5mm, RCA, and balanced 1/4" jacks, so you have your choice of what kind of device you input into the speakers.
At a Glance
- Bluetooth Connectivity—easily pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device for wireless streaming
- Black Kevlar low-frequency drivers; 1” natural silk-dome tweeters
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialing in the perfect sound
- Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has volume control
- Bluetooth, 1/4”, 3.5mm, and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Front 3.5mm aux input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Acoustically inert MDF cabinet with bass-reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 3.5mm TS speaker interconnect cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm TRS cable, and 3.5mm TRS to RCA cable