Circuit Tracks is an extraordinary standalone groovebox for the modern producer. With two refined polyphonic digital synth tracks, four drum tracks, creative FX and on-the-go capabilities, it's the perfect hands-on device for the agile music maker.
Fast, intuitive and straightforward, Circuit Tracks' workflow lets you create instinctively, without hesitation. No complex menus or scrolling, just creativity accelerated. Build intricate synth parts and load your own samples with ease, effortlessly construct sequences, douse everything with FX and keep inspired - and make the music you want to make.
Equally at home alone or among other music machines, Circuit Tracks is a versatile team player. Full-size MIDI in, out, and thru, plus analogue sync out, complements other gear. Two MIDI sequencer tracks let you control and program your external equipment from drum machines to effects units. Audio inputs let you bring all your sounds into the Circuit Tracks environment. Outputs provide monitoring options for all occasions.
Circuit Tracks' two polyphonic synth engines let you experiment, expand your creative capabilities and define your sonic palette. Hundreds of artist-made presets give you the perfect jumping-off point into moulding a unique sound, and you can load your own samples from a microSD card, then shape them to perfection across drum tracks.
• 2-Part Polyphonic Engine
• 2 MIDI Tracks
• 4-Part Sample-Based Drum Machine
• Real-Time or 32-Step Sequencer Recording
• 32 (4x8) RGB Sequencer Pads
• Five-pin MIDI in, out, and thru, and analogue sync out
• Built-in Rechargeable Battery provides up to four hours of battery life, so you can make beats on the move
• Includes USB-C to USB-A cable, USB power supply
• Class compliant - it will work with any modern Mac or Windows PC
• 32 RGB backlit velocity sensitive pads
• 28 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
• Power button with charge status LED
• USB-C socket
• Kensington MiniSaver slot
• MicroSD card slot
• 3x MIDI DIN (In, Out, Thru)
• 3.5mm sync out
• 2x Mono audio in
• L/R Stereo out
• Headphones out
• 8x endless encoders with RGB indicators
• Master volume pot
• Master filter pot with centre detent
• USB bus powered
• Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (up to 4 hour run-time). Charge via USB-C port.
• Dimensions (L x D x H): 240mm x 210mm x 40mm / 9.5 x 8.3 x 1.8" (height including knob caps)
• Weight: 0.8 kg / 1.7 lb
Standalone Pad Based Groove Box
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register