Impulse is a range of professional USB/MIDI controllers. They each have a precision keyboard and a full control surface powered by a brand new version of Novation's Automap control software - Automap 4 (which makes getting hands-on with your DAW/plug-ins fast and simple). Impulse also has 8 back-lit drum pads which can warp arpeggios, roll beats and launch Live clips.
Precision Keyboard: Ultra-responsive semi weighted keyboard with aftertouch
Impulse has a precision 'players' keyboard. It is semi-weighted with assignable aftertouch and has been designed to feel like an instrument rather than a computer peripheral. In addition to feeling good, it is incredibly accurate - this means it can translate musical expression (how you play the keyboard) extremely effectively. So your performance is reflected exactly by the synth or software instrument you are triggering.
Automap 4 control software: Spend more time making music, less time reading user guides
Many MIDI controllers have knobs, faders and buttons, but using them is difficult and time consuming!
Impulse (as with all Novation controllers) comes with Automap control software. This gives you instant mapping to the things you need to control, meaning you can make full use of faders, knobs and buttons on Impulse to get hands-on with your DAW and plug-ins.
Full DAW/plug-in control surface: 8 knobs, 9 faders and buttons and a custom LCD screen (1 fader & button on Impulse25)
The control surface allows you to get hands on control for your DAW and plug-ins. We have worked with all the major DAWs and plug-ins to make sure that you get instant control of your mixer, transport controls and plug-in instruments and effects.
Multi-function drum pads: Warp arpeggios, roll beats and launch clips in Ableton Live
Impulse has 8 quality-feel drum pads which are velocity-sensitive with aftertouch. These are back-lit with 3-colour LEDs which means they can do things other drum pads can't, like warping arpeggios in real time, rolling beats and launching clips in Ableton Live (Ableton Live Lite 8 comes with Impulse).
Works with all major DAWs and plug-in instruments and effects
We have worked with major music software manufacturers to ensure Impulse gives you instant hands-on control. In addition to the major DAWs, Impulse & Automap 4 have been specially designed to give you full control of 3rd party plug-in instruments and effects, like Native Instruments, Waves or FXpansion.
- Precision semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- Professional control surface gives you full control of your DAW including mixer, transport and plug-in instruments and effects
- Novations Automap control software makes it fast and simple to assign knobs, faders and buttons to your music software
- Back-lit drum pads allow you to warp arpeggios and improvise with rhythm patterns they also launch clips in Ableton
- Large LCD screen displays control information
- Hardware design is tough and rugged
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite, Novations Bass Station synth and a Loopmasters sample pack
- USB powered, with expression and sustain pedal inputs as well as MIDI in and out ports for connecting external MIDI instruments
49 Key USB Midi Controller
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register