Launchpad Mini, Novation's most compact and portable 64-pad MIDI grid controller, gives you everything you need to start performing in Ableton Live. Start making and performing tracks with Ableton Live wherever you are, using the huge array of sounds in the box to get you started.
What's in the Box
- Launchpad Mini MK3
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
• 64 Pads
• 16 Buttons
• 81 RGB LEDs
• USB-C Socket
• Kensington MiniSaver Slot
Power: USB bus powered
Dimensions (L x D x H): 180mm x 180mm x 14.2mm
• Ableton Live Lite - quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software.
• Two months Splice Sounds membership - offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
• AAS Session Bundle - Three synths for music makers, providing staple sounds for your tracks.
• XLN Addictive Keys - Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Novation hardware.
• Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette - High quality reverb and tape deck emulation plug-ins, to add some space or take your sound back to the golden age of cassette tapes.
• Softube Time and Tone bundle made up of four of Softube's world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion.
• Sound Collective - bringing Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every few months.
Ableton Live 10 Lite is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 10 or greater to work with Launchpad Mini. It is recommended that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchpad Mini integration for InControl. Launchpad Mini will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
Launchpad X & Live Loops in Logic Pro X
Live Loops brings cell-based looping playback and performance to Logic Pro X for the first time. With Launchpad X as your Live Loops controller, use cells to sketch out arrangement ideas, fast, and record your performances. Setup is automatic: just select your Launchpad from Logic's Control Surface Setup, then rotate the device 90 degrees to display the Live Loops grid. (Logic Pro X 10.5 is required.)
Compact Grid Controller for Ableton Live
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register