- 9 V / 670 mA power supply works perfectly for most TC ELECTRONIC pedals worldwide*
- US, UK and EU plug adaptors included for convenient travel
- Single universal unit can power any of your TC ELECTRONIC pedals
- Attach to regular 3rd-party travel adaptors to use in additional jurisdictions
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
One of the most frequent questions we receive from our users is, "How do I make sure that I supply my TC effect pedal with the correct amount of power?" Questions surrounding Voltage and Milliamps are probably some of the most important, since too little can lead to noise, hum and unwanted tone degradation, while too much or the wrong kind of power can seriously damage your equipment.
With our new PowerPlug power supplies we've taken all the guesswork out of the equation for you, so you can be sure that your TC ELECTRONIC stompbox is only supplied with the correct amount of TC approved power every single time! So why spend time worrying about voltage? You got songs to write, gigs to play and solos to shred!
PowerPlug comes in 9 and 12 volt versions. The 12 volt PSU is a perfect replacement supply for Nova pedals but also lets you power pedals from TC Helicon.