PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. Yet they're compact enough to fit almost anywhere.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a custom-woven Kevlar low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E3.5's 3.5-inch Kevlar woofer result in a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound. The Eris E3.5 is equipped with a one-inch silk-dome tweeter that produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide dispersion pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or "sweet spot" so you can move around and still hear everything accurately.
With three different types of audio inputs, it's easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from a mixer, an interface, a media player, or almost any other line-level source. The Eris E3.5 is equipped with rear-panel, 1/4-inch TRS and RCA inputs, as well as front-panel 1/8-inch stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices. With this selection, youll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up with virtually any line-level source, including your smartphone or tablet. The loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode, without disturbing your housemates.
• 3.5-inch (89 mm) Kevlar low-frequency transducer
• 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
• Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
• Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
• High- and low-frequency tuning controls
• Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
• 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
• RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
• Amplifier soft start feature eliminates popping on power-up
• Internal power supply with IEC connector
• Power switch with on/off LED
• Balanced 1/4-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
• Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output
3.5 inch Active Media Reference Monitors (Pair)
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register